HOW CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD,
WHEN NO ONE IS TAKING CARE OF YOU?
Your emotional and physical well-being are key to your child's success
in life. We're here to support and not judge you. Being able to talk
freely, openly and honestly with a coach who truly understands what
you're going through can be a major, first step in the healing process.
We provide a "safe and trusted" environment where you can drop the
"brave" face that you show your family and friends. You don't have
to pretend that "everything is fine" with us.
You may find it beneficial to have a coach during the following times:
- initially dealing with your child's diagnosis
- coming to terms with what "autism" means to you and your family
- helping your other children and family members express their feelings
- advocating for your child with schools and educational organizations
- helping your child through adolescence
- managing your child's transition into adulthood
- learning "how to let go" as your adult child embraces independence
- maintaining a healthy and fulfilling marriage
- finding your balance between work and family
COACHING CAN HELP YOU "RECLAIM" YOUR LIFE.