HOW TO REVITALIZE YOUR MARRIAGE AFTER AUTISM HITS HOME
Maintaining a healthy and
fulfilling marriage while
raising a child with special
needs requires unique tools
to keep it strong. A marital
relationship needs to be
nurtured and cared for, but
with the time-consuming and
constant demands of being a
parent, it is always easy or
possible. The stress of the
situation can test a couple in
ways they never imagined.
This seminar will examine:
- a child's diagnosis and its lasting effects on your marriage
- the role the disability plays in the relationship between spouses
This interactive seminar will give you proven techniques and
coping strategies to:
- maintain a healthy and rewarding marriage
- building a successful partnership as both "spouses" and "parents"
- finding a balance between taking care of your marriage and child
Participants can also network with other parents and share their
experiences. Refreshments will be served.
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2016
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Location: Queens College Student Union Building
65-30 Kissena Blvd.
Flushing, NY 11367
Registration Fee: $25.00
You may register by calling (347) 869-4705 or
online below. We also accept checks and money
orders payable to Your Autism Coach.
Please click on the link below if you wish to pay for the
seminar by credit card.